Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Screw You!!!!!

PA050081.JPG

Haters gonna hate! I find it funny how being from Iowa, you have the Packers, the Bears, the ViQueens, and even the Chiefs...And some of you choose to cheer for the latter 3???

@YtailFreak

It's a disease, they can't help it... However, being a native born Sconnie, there is cheese in my veins....

Mud.... seriously....

This is what I think is the absolute funniest....

The Packers have won 4 championships since the "Superbowl" started...

1. The first 2 don't count because there was only like 4 teams in the league. :D

2. Besides the last one with Aaron Rodgers (legit championship win with a good QB), the 1st REAL one they won (SINCE 1967) was with Bret Favre - and it's just funny how all of you now curse the man who, up until 2 years ago, won you your ONLY real championship!!!!

So, the way I look at it, you've only won 1 Superbowl - first 2 don't count, Bret Favre is cursed and now that championship is taken back, which leaves you with one.....from Aaron Rodgers...way to go Packers!!!! And when Rodgers is traded, you'll curse him and the trophy he brought to your city!

You're all alike and all wear the colors of Thomas' explosive and severe diarrhea... :way: (sorry Thomas...)

You're all alike and all wear the colors of Thomas' explosive and severe diarrhea... :way: (sorry Thomas...)
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Haters gonna hate...

Matt, the next time I drive through CR, I'm gonna stop by your house and let you experience that first hand... and leave it for you....

:grin:
:moon:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom