Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sea 90 mineral

I manage a 1000 acre ranch and am going to put it on several camera sites and 4-5 smaller plots and see what happens. Also I am currently a Trophy Rock dealer and and have trophy rocks on every camera I run. The point I am getting at is that I will have the sea 90 and a trophy rock in every picture and the deer will show what they want. Lol will keep y'all updated

From everything I've gathered on the product, as far as a foliar application type product, is that it's going to act like a foliar micronutrient treatment for crop. There are 100's of products today on the market that will increase yield with the treatment of foliar nutrients.

The problem I have with it is, if you are mixing it with round up and an AMS, with the salt content already in it, you are going to be spraying a pretty hot mix, and if it is in the heat of the day, you will probably get bleaching and burning from it. I can't be 100% certain of that, but with my experience with those types of products, that is what you get, which in turn does not increase yield, but decrease it from the slow down of photosynthesis.

Top Bottom