Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sealed the deal early

after 2 years of struggle , missteps , stolen equipment ending in being forced to a crossbow due to an old shoulder injury and losing my original property, i connected early this year. Tuesday i took a decent doe and last night this guy gave me an opportunity i wasnt passing up. Originally i was holding out for a big 8 that's on the property , more than likely this guys dad , but changed my mind and decided my son can have the chance at him. if not if he's still around i have late muzzleloader. now to relax haha

edited ... here he is on the hoof , just realized i had a pic of him

Last edited:
thanks all ! very happy with him ,it'll be odd not going out bow hunting tho haha. he was down 40 yds. double lung and heart. the doe tuesday was the same

after 2 years of struggle , missteps , stolen equipment ending in being forced to a crossbow due to an old shoulder injury and losing my original property, i connected early this year. Tuesday i took a decent doe and last night this guy gave me an opportunity i wasnt passing up. Originally i was holding out for a big 8 that's on the property , more than likely this guys dad , but changed my mind and decided my son can have the chance at him. if not if he's still around i have late muzzleloader. now to relax haha

Now you can relax and pull another tag and have even more fun. Well done and enjoy your future meals. Nice looking buck.

Now you can relax and pull another tag and have even more fun. Well done and enjoy your future meals. Nice looking buck.
Tho tempting I usually limit myself to 2 does. 1 bow 1 muzzy. I'll let my boy to have more fun heh. Besides I don't want to see that big 8 without tag in hand

Top Bottom