Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Seat cover recomendations

firepoggy

Looking to get a set of covers for a 2013 HD Chevy.

Anyone have plus and minus of any brands?

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I'll have to look up the brand, but I got the ones that are cotton duck like Carharts for my Ram. With 2 kids and 2 German shepherds that are known to ride in the back seat (not at the same time), they hold up very well to all kinds of abuse. If memory serves me correctly, I ordered them from Autobarn.com. I'll find the brand and get back to you later today.

I just put a new set on my 2011 Sierra Denali and I got them from Headwaters Seat Covers great covers in many different camo patterns and great guys to deal with. Can send you a pic if you would like to see them.

I have a set from cabelas. Same type of deal as the above, kind of a carhart feel to them. When I get another set, I might very well go with a set from Duluth Trading company. If you are not familiar with them, they have some awesome stuff and EVERYTHING they sell is lifetime guaranteed!

Lyon beat me to it. I have the seat covers from Duluth Trading Co and I've been happy with them. Canvas material, they stay put. Easy to wash if need be.

Top Bottom