Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

seeing large bucks

BDAHMS

Be here Now
I have been hunting this one field all season so far and I got MANY pictures of very large bucks on trail camera- but I have yet to see a single shooter with MANY days out bow hunting- Is there a reason I haven't seen any large bucks and only seeing young bucks and does so far??

Are you still seeing them on camera? Would bet you will be seeing a few of these during the next week or two...unless you have put too much pressure into the area and they have gone completely nocturnal.

I have not seen or scared any up either. Been very good on quiet in and quiet out................im hoping they have just been laying low in the bedding areas and waiting for Rut to come out.

idk??

noise in and out isn't what you need to worry about as much as all the scent you leave behind every time you hunt there. if you hunt one particular spot a lot, you can easily educate deer without making a sound going in and out.

Agreed. When I first started hunting I was always wondering why the 1st sit was always best and the more I sat it....the fewer deer and the quality of deer I saw.

They feel your pressure and it doesn't matter what clothing you have or how scent free you think you are....they can smell you and feel you in their bedroom and kitchen table.

patterns

Im sure these bucks could have started a different pattern. In the summer they were feeding in that feild because of a summer pattern. Pressure is a issue to im sure. But they will show up if the does are there. My guess is you will catch one on the cruise within the next 2 weeks. good luck

Top Bottom