Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Self-reflection

ollie085

I learned a couple of things about myself today. One - I am way to polite....two - I hate turkeys. Now the story.

On the way out of the park today, a troop of turkeys came running towards many making a huge fuss, louder than all hell, breaking branches, cackling, you name it. They were one private property heading into the park and two toms were going at it with spurs and wings. After they crossed the fence, they were so into kicking each others a$$es that they had no idea I walked up within 5 yards to watching them duke it out. It was like two locked bucks. Problem is they were right next to a public walking path with bikers and dog walkers maybe twenty yards away watching the same thing I am.

A couple of ladies stopped and asked if one was regurgitating food for the other....:eek: I let them watch the fight and as soon as they my backpack hit the ground and my release went back on. Keep in mind this fight has been going on for at least 8-10 minutes. No sooner did I set my feet they separated, looked at each other like "Great game," and trotted off!

The turkeys in the park act like farm chickens and hell they all have my number. I should have just clubbed it when I had the chance. Damn birds.

LMAO! That is such a funny story and sadly I'm just like you...too nice, and I can never figure out why really.

Top Bottom