Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shed dog.

kellyprymek

PMA Member
In will be looking to add a few places on to train my dog this yr. so if you have combed you land for sheds but still think you missed a few let me know and I will bring out my dog she will be 2 and had a great yr. las yr.
I do not want to keep all the sheds maybe a few for training purposes that is it. If you interested let me know. If you want to join us while where I am ok with that.

sent from super hunters I phone

I got into shed hunting last year for the first time and found a TON- I have 4 properties I am lucky top hunt on and it is about 1200 acres of land- too much to possibly see it all and walk it all- I would be interested in letting you tag along to shed hunt with your dog as I would love to see a shed dog in action. Message me later in the year and we can set it up - and I have no issue with you keeping some sheds for training, I usually have trail cameras set up and have a "hit list" of antlers I want to find- all others are fair game!

I'd definitely be interested in having some canine help and helping you out at the same time. I will likely have a hand full that I will specifically be looking for in Tama county. I'd also love to train a dog for shed hunting someday and could maybe get some lessons from you while we're at it. If it works great, if not, no big deal!

Top Bottom