Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shoot, hit the gas, or what?

muddy

I ended up harvesting a doe Sunday morning to end the worst late muzzleloader season I've had in many years. By the time I was ready to go back home the deer nummies in the back of my truck had attracted some unwanted attention... I think my mom and dad need an exterminator...

411GasOrBrakes.JPG

Are you sure you didn't take that photo at my place?

Wait a minute, all this time I thought it was Shovel that was making late night visits but it was Muddy! That would explain the sleeping mumblings, mmmmmmuuuuu isn't a snore, it is short for MMMMuuuuddyyyy.

Next time take the damn cats with ya! In fact, you are probably the one that left that pile on my door step. I have photo proof that it did exist, you've seen it.

Damn night shifts. And get that oil leak fixed in that new truck. You are leaven spots in my gravel.

The 'Bonker

Nope, sorry, I don't swing north of Solon. If it was me that left that on your doorstep you can rest assured that I'd have placed it in a bag and set it on fire.

That pic reminds me of my parents house...One year my dad went out during shotgun season in the morning. He went without feeding the cats...well they followed him down the trail. He leaned his gun against the fence to cross it, got his feet tangled up in a cat and fell on his (THANKFULLY) unloaded gun and broke the stock. He wanted to shoot the cats, but couldn't!!!
grin.gif
Needless to say he was very mad!
cussing.gif

Top Bottom