Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shooter?

BrockM

I tried out a camera for a week and got several buck pics. This one being the biggest by quite a bit. I live in Northern Iowa so we dont have the really big bucks like the southern part of the state. Wondering what you guys/gals think of him. Is he a mature buck?
10171-cdy_0026_original.jpg

He will be a good one depending on how many points he has. He reminds me of a buck I used to watch that would look about that size this time of year. He would usually end up in the low 170s.

I hear ya about the size difference between North & South. Definitely going to be a shooter- especially for up here!

He has a good start to a decent rack but its really hard to tell what he will end up at.He could be anything from 110" 6 pointer to 170'' 10. I usually figure about July 4th you will at least be able to tell how many points they will end up with.This early is just wishfull thinking.

Yeah I agree its really early to tell. I was just caught off guard how much more this guy had compared to the 15 or so other bucks I got pics of. Im just praying there is at least one 140 plus deer around my hunting area this year. Some years thats alot to ask for.

Top Bottom