Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

shotgun extension for a 870 express

H

huntingfool4life

does anyone knoe nething about these shotgun extensions for the remington 870 express? and of course it says in cabelas the express is the only one that requires minor modifications does neone know how to modify the 870 so these bad boys work, maybe i could pay someone to put mine on for me or sumn?? send me a private message or sumn if your interested, and kno how to do so. thanks HUNTINGFOOL4LIFE
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

The 870 requires some dremmell(sp?) work. The end of the mag. has a metal pinches to keep the spring in place. The newer 870s are like this...if you have one of older vintage, this process may not be necessary. Good luck.

thanks alot i think i'm just gona take it go a gunsmith somehwere i think andys gunsmithing, i just herd bout it a couple days ago, i'll let him do all that fun stuff haha put the stocks on and put the extension on. thanks neway tho very helpfull do u kno of any good gunsmiths around the waterloo ceader falls area?
yay.gif

Top Bottom