Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

should i move

fbfzh2005

MATHEWS CHILL
ive seen alot of small bucks but no shooters...ive got nice bucks on camera but havent seen any yet...should i relocate my stands ive seen 7 differnt little bucks not a hole lot of does just a hand full or so...should i move or stay?????

What kind of setup do you have? Are you on a field edge? A main trail between bedding and feeding? In a pinch point of some kind? Kind of hard to say without knowing your setup. So far it kind of seems to me that the smaller bucks are chasing hard right now but the big boys not so much. If you are still getting them in your area on camera then I wouldn't move, once those big boys get fully rut-crazed they will come out more in shooting light. I would think that by this weekend it is going to be full on rut chaos and it will be a good time to be out ambushing big bucks.

I have one tree stand between 2 crp fields that they use as a bedding area and another tree stand set up on the edge of a field that is loading with scraps and rubs.

Top Bottom