Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Show Time!

Ogz

Life Member
Alright guys and gals, we're a week away from the Classic, so what's the plan? I'll be in the Savory for the weekend, and am looking forward to getting together with everyone so let's here the ideas so we can make plans. Friday or Saturday? We'll plan according to the number of people who can make it, or we could plan something for both nights to allow for those who can't make it to one or the other. Let's here the ideas!

There are lots of places along court ave. , or there is Pitcher's Lounge at 700 Grand Ave. downtown. Pitcher's is tied right into the Marriott Hotel.
Just somewhere to start.
BOWDUDE

What time does it end on Saturday. I have to work until 5:30 but I'd love to meet you guys for an adult beverage after. Otherwise I'll see you on sunday. Let me know.
Thanks
BT

My weekend isn't looking to good guys. We have Districts in Harlan on that Saturday and I ll have varsity wrestlers trying to get to the State Tournament. On Sunday we have our kids trophy tournament and APH is wrestling that day as well as our club. My best guess is Friday night, I ll be able to sneak up for a few hours and that's if everything goes right.

Sorry but the dates and times aren't working out this year for me. I still hope you guys get together, it would be alot of fun.

TLH

Top Bottom