Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shrooms

thephatchef

PMA Member
Anyone finding any today. I'm going out this afternoon to call in some toms, and will be looking. Headed to northeast Iowa for fourth season next weekend, and am really hoping my honey hole up there is loaded. Found some 8-10" yellows last year all in one bunch.

Hav picked a few grays here in S.E. part of state.Actually seen 8-10 grays while hunting this morning.Will check on them later.I think things are a little behind week- ten days down here.Next week they are talkinng upper 70's low 80's.That should get em coming.Good luck up north

I am quite a bit south and I just found my first greys of the year two days ago. I would bet later this week it will be good.

Kratz

Thursday I carpooled to a work meeting with a guy who's from the Farmington area (extreme SE IA). He said his dad found some little bitty yellows barely lifting leaves while out turkey hunting earlier in the week.

Nothing but greys so far down here as of a couple days ago, alittle early yet. I'm down here by Farmington as well. Hopefully find some tomarrow, then up to Belle Plaine next weekend to hopefully hit it just right there.

Top Bottom