Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Side by side

JNRBRONC

Side by side for this photo op, but sure they will be moved to different spots that showcase each mount later.

Just got back from Jim's, picking up the buck on the right.

Thanks again Durk and Jim for the awesome work you did. :way:
P4060006_zps63ca000b.jpg

P4060007_zpsfc19d50e.jpg

Can't wait for the next mounts to be done.

I'm also wondering what form that is on the right. I'm having a head up mount done and I'm really liking the looks of that form.

Do you know what form they used for the deer on the right?

I'm also wondering what form that is on the right. I'm having a head up mount done and I'm really liking the looks of that form.

Jim told me what form he used, but it went in one ear and out the other. I just left him a voice message, so one of us will provide the info.

Well, that didn't take long. Jim texted that it is a Joe Meder head up offset shoulder.
:way:

Yeah, that heads up offset shoulder is also used to do the lip curl type mounts, looks sweet.

Those look great, did you recently win the lottery cuz I remember you saying you'd never spend the money on a mount unless you twanged a 200 incher!! :D

Yeah, that heads up offset shoulder is also used to do the lip curl type mounts, looks sweet.

Those look great, did you recently win the lottery cuz I remember you saying you'd never spend the money on a mount unless you twanged a 200 incher!! :D

I was wondering is he still had all of his organs! :D Great looking mounts Randy! :way:

Top Bottom