Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Side mounted stabilizer

patch86

I was looking a for a better way to stabilize/ balance my bow. I was looking at the doinker unity hunting package with the 10" front stabilizer and the 8" side mounted bar. Has anyone ever used anything simular? It seems more like a target archery set up but seems like a great bowhunting set up. Any thoughts or suggestions??

I've played around with side bars quite a bit. I always take it off for turkey season because the blind is always crowded anyway.
I don't think it really matters wich company you go with as long as your side mount is adjustable. That will let you move it around to find what holds just right for you.
I've seen guys buy just a standard v-block and try to run just off of one side, it may work for 1 out of 5 people but I prefer to have the adjustment to get my bow to sit just right.
I think your right on track with the doinker set up, its adjustable and you can move weights around and all that good stuff.
I'm a big fan of b- stinger and I believe they offer a kit now as well.
Goodluck with whatever you decide to go with

Top Bottom