Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sighting in slug guns

i hate shooting slugs......
they hurt me.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Kent,
Have you ever shot the K.O. sabot?
I was wondering if you had much lead fowling in your barrel.

I am all sighted in now but can change after the season.
I will just have to clean the heck out of the barrel.

I would like to see Thomas carry the sled shed in the stand with him. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate shooting slugs......
they hurt me.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

</div></div>Don't notice it when shooting at a deer,but start getting that shooter flinch at the end of the day at the range.I think it is worse then my 300.win.mag.

No worse than feeding a bunch of 3" turkey loads through to find out which pattern best! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

that lead sled would do the trick, but with my Mossberg 695 i may need more than the 100#s of lead that you can weight it down with....that thing kicks like a mule, but it is quite the tack driver...

Threebeards,
LOL, I hear you on the turkey loads.
Had a buddy patterning his turkey gun in and after 3 shots said that is it.

I shot my cousins Mossberg the other night while out shooting once and that is it. Arm still hurts. I won't be hunting with it this year that is for sure.

Lead Head,
Forgot to mention that in three days I had shot probably 40-60 rounds between three guns getting them sighted in for my boy, me and my buddy (have the receipts from buying the slugs to prove it).
This one did kick pretty bad but anything would of after that many rounds.
Good luck to you and your wife this season.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leadhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife shoots a 12 gauge slug come on dude!</div></div>

I would hate to meet ur wife in an alley!!!! haha. I am a sissy. after I got done hunting and was in the shower i noticed my little cheek was bruised. I will probably stay in bed for a week just so it can heal up /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom