Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sigourny Ia 276 deer?

I would like to just see a deer like that sometime. For the guys who dont see 276, what score do you see in you expert eyes.

wow poaching rumors start up with every big deer on this sight.you about have to have the hunt on video and the local dnr agent doing the filming for no one to question your kill. Take the thread southern iowa giant for example, theres almost 70 posts on that thread and 60 of them are people arguing about if it was legal or not.
aint that the truth!!!!!!!

Imagine if you had a couple years worth of sheds from that big boy. They'd be worth a pretty penny. One of my co-workers is from Sigourney, i'll have to ask her if her dad knows about this guy.

Imagine if you had a couple years worth of sheds from that big boy.

I actually got to hold one of the sheds off of this deer last spring. Scored around 104" I believe. Another guy found the match that I think went right around 100". This deer grossed 276 inches with only a 15" spread credit! Now for all you "whitetail managers" out there, this is a true testament to what you can do on your farm when you let the 220 inchers walk for another year! :D

he shot it with a bow didnt he... Tad ,i think, down and the aggency bow shop said that guy brought it in and he scored it from him.... said the guy was able to get 2 arrows in the deer.. crazy... but big

if you think he fabricated the story you dont really know the guy then... Irregardless the deer is in the books.. He rocked the classic and I hope someday I will have a shot at a deer like that...

Top Bottom