Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

silhouette

JLC

08-30-09214silhouette.jpg

That is a post card there, makes me want to get back to the office and make it my new back-ground on my comp

Love the blue and black together. Obviously, the subject matter is awesome also. Great image again Jack. You have a great gift.

Are you sure you didn't hack your way into the hard drive at North American Whitetail or something? You are giving us magazine cover photos. Beautiful.

Great pic, do you do any contract work for magazines? Your pics are better than the typical deer magazine pics.

Last edited:
I will also add that...

Great pic, do you do any contract work for magazines? Your pics are better than the typical deer magazine pics.

I am pretty sure that all of Jack's excellent photos are of wild deer. I think a fair number of the pictures that appear in magazines are stock shots of deer in pens.

I am not knocking the pics of pen deer so much as I am recognizing that Jack's photos are a little more difficult to come by and are deserving of even more appreciation. Keep 'em coming Jack, they are always great to see!

Are you sure you didn't hack your way into the hard drive at North American Whitetail or something? You are giving us magazine cover photos. Beautiful.

that answer hurt .... my stomach from laughing so much !!!

It just makes me think about all the huge bucks I saw around Lansing years ago when we drove around looking at deer but never carried a camera.

We had such a cool summer for driving around for pictures. Usually in the summer it is to hot for that.

I had someone ask me if I am taking pictures that are behind fences. My answer was....YES !!

Here are a few deer by the high fences we have around here .....

07-09-09141send.jpg

07-30-09037send.jpg

Here are a few deer by the high fences we have around here .....

Ha! I love it! Fantastic pictures as always Jack and I always look forward to your posting them..thanks! :way:

Top Bottom