Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Silvertip success

cornfield

I shot this buck on Oct. 5 after watching him from a distance for 3 days and then moving in when the wind was right. I have trail cam photos of the buck in June and Sept. I also have a little video footage of him from a few days before and lots of video of him from the 2004 season. Good luck to everyone and have a safe and successful season.

332911ptr_copy.jpg

3329splitg2_copy.jpg

332905splitg2_copy.jpg

332905buck2_copy.jpg

Looks like a great shot on a very nice buck. Way to go. Now tell us the story so those of us stuck at work can at least dream of being out there. Maggs

Heckuva hole in that buggers side, what broadhead you using? Congrats Silvertit.

Congrats, Silvertip. Wow, he is a dandy. And it is really neat that you have that photo history of your buck.

Muddy...I was using a Cabelas F3 100 grain head. The cutting diameter isn't huge, but it did cut a nice hole. They fly great, super sharp, and only $20 for 6.

Very cool! It is interesting in the velvet pic that the G2's on up had alot of growing to do, but the brow tines look identical to now. I'm guessing that first pic is from back in July?
Very nice buck.

Top Bottom