Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Simmons 8-point??

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Hey what do you guys think of this scope. I would also like to hear your argument also. im looking at a 3-9 for my muzzleloader!!! thanks guys

You may want to do a search for the topic of scopes or scope....I think there were several discussions on the scope preferences for ML and someone was talking about this one in particular (8 Point by Simmons)

I have used that scope on my Knight for about 5 years. The only problem I had was some light glare or flare when the sun was just right. I just changed to a Simmons Atec to pickup better clarity with the multi-coated lens and it is great. Got it through rifle scope .com. A lot of people trash Sommons scopes but I have used several and like them and the price. I think a lot of people need to be brand name superior and believe that only high priced scopes are worth while.

I've got a couple of them as well, in 3-9x40. I've never had a problem with either of them and like them very much. Like bowmaker said, the price is good too. I also believe that a scope deos not have to be expensive to be good.

Top Bottom