Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Single Pin Sight

Full Quiver

Bought another bow recently and was thinking of putting a single pin sight on it, possible a HHA.

Just wondering what brand anyone is shooting or recommendations.

Thanks.

Pro Hunter Micro Sight - came with the Ross I bought used in Feb. 07. Not a bad sight for the money (under $50 in last seasons Cabela's archery catalog) but I would probably look at HHA, Vital Gear or Cobra if I was to replace it. I think these last three probably build a more durable product than the Pro Hunter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am shooting the Impact Archery Cosmic one pin. </div></div>

I have this site...but, I'm a hunter, not a target shooter. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I've shot cosmic impact in the past and thought that it was a very nice....an extremely bright and durable one pin site.

Impact Airlite Sight is what I had on my last bow. I loved it, except: it burned me several times watching deer coming in to fast and I had to readjust the sight for the yardage.
I just put a 4pin on my new bow and am stuggling on constrating on just one pin.

Dean

I've been using an HHA OL-5000 for a couple years now and there's no way I'd go back to a multi-pin sight. Once I get in my treestand, I range the trees around me for range markers and usually set my sight at 30 yds. If the deer comes in closer than 30 yds you just lower your aim. When I used a multi-pin sight for years I would almost get into a panic trying to figure out what pin to use. With the single pin there is no pin clutter alowing for a clear sight picture. Just my humble opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what bow did you get?</div></div>

Got a heck of a deal on a Katera that I couldn't pass up.

Just started messing around with a HHA OL-5000. Very nice sight. Very tough, easy to adjust (wheel), and VERY BRIGHT.

Followed the directions and sighted in at 20 and 60, put the correct tape on, and it hits where it says.

I've always shot multiple pins but I think this is the setup I've been looking for.

I put the Cobra single pin on my bow about a year ago and really like it. I think it's about $80 give or take. Very bright, which is good for my "40 something" eyesight.

NWBuck

I am going to be trying Vital bow gears single pin sight this year. I had one of their multi pin sights last year but w/ the purchase of a new 82nd Airborne and those pin distances shrinking considerably I think I can handle a single pin.

Top Bottom