Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sioux City weather forecast - global warming

Tomo

Sun
Oct 11

14.gif

Few Snow Showers
High - 38°
Low - 26°

30%

38°F

I got a feeling this could be a good day to be in the stand. Lots of big ones are knocked down around here this time of year for some reason.

global warming is just that,,Global. The Temps for the past summer world wide have been above the averages. The Mid-West, and a small area in Russia,,excluded. In fact,,after a chilly start,,the Winter for the mid-west may just turn out mild and dry. We shall see.

Last weekend I was undoubtedly underdressed....froze my butt off. Not gonna happen this weekend, I'll be the camo snowman in the tree :grin:

global warming is just that,,Global. The Temps for the past summer world wide have been above the averages. The Mid-West, and a small area in Russia,,excluded. In fact,,after a chilly start,,the Winter for the mid-west may just turn out mild and dry. We shall see.

I hope so. The older I get the more I despise the long, cold winters.

I can't believe the weather here in SE Kansas. If we get a frost on Monday evening (predicted low of 32), it'll be the earliest frost in recent memory -- don't tell Al!!! What a joke!

Looks like killing weather to me. It's felt like November around here for the last week. The cell phone should really start to sound off this weekend.

Top Bottom