Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sioux Falls ICE STORM!

I like the way you think! :way:

Couldn't agree more...did find this afternoon that one big branch broke through in the garage roof. Better there than the house no doubt. Cleanup the next couple of weekends will probably cut into turkey hunting time and stretch a crappy shoulder to the limits, but such is life. Have had several good friends and family members offer to help with the cleanup, which reminds me once again how lucky we are to live in small town rural Iowa :way:

NWBuck

Couldn't agree more...did find this afternoon that one big branch broke through in the garage roof. Better there than the house no doubt. Cleanup the next couple of weekends will probably cut into turkey hunting time and stretch a crappy shoulder to the limits, but such is life. Have had several good friends and family members offer to help with the cleanup, which reminds me once again how lucky we are to live in small town rural Iowa :way:

NWBuck

Sorry about the roof. That is too bad. I thought our two big trees in the back yard were going to hold up as they still looked ok this morning before I left for work but the 1 tree took a pretty good beating today. Don't know if we will salvage it or not but we'll see. Never seen anything like it before. Just brutal

Terrible, the tree damage is awful. A plow wind took about 75000 acres of trees in a swath where I live 2 summers ago. I'll be cleaning the mess in my yard for yrs yet and I'll be dead long before things ever look "normal" again.

Worst part is they are taking more snow and ice for middle of the week. Sibley is a mess we have taken 16 full trees down at the course and are only maybe half done cutting and piling will be weeks before we have it all cleaned up and hauled away.

Top Bottom