Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sitka Tool Bucket

jjclausen

I bought the Sitka Tool Bucket and I really didn't like the design. I love Sitka clothes but this damn thing isn't what I thought it would be. I thought the stand carrying system would be great but way to many straps and takes way to long to attach everything. Anyone else have one if these and any pointers they may be able to share that maybe I haven't thought of. I think I should of bought a Badlands.

sorry to hear that, I was thinking about getting one... I have the flash 20 and really like it but, I dont like that I dont feel like there is a good way to strap my assault and 4 sticks to it... I was hoping the tool bucket would solve that issue, I guess I will keep my flash 20.

I too love my Sitka clothes :) sorry, not much help

The stand system is not convenient at all. You have to zip off the main pack then strap the stand then strap the pack to it. It takes forever and my friends with Badlands strap a stand to their pack on seconds. Not real impressed, wish I would of seen one before I ordered it.

The stand system is not convenient at all. You have to zip off the main pack then strap the stand then strap the pack to it. It takes forever and my friends with Badlands strap a stand to their pack on seconds. Not real impressed, wish I would of seen one before I ordered it.

wow, yeah... that stinks... I kind of do that with my flash 20, I just put the LW and sticks on my back and strap the pack to the stand (but usually just sling the LW and sticks over one shoulder while the pack is on the regular way)

Top Bottom