Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SIX DAYS 118 PICS

ironwood

How many of these would you like to see. I have never had so many pictures in such a short time. Switch to digital if you already have not. You don't run out of memory after 24 shots.

547Bruce2004buck_095-med.jpg

When I changed memory I decide to test a method of Ghosts. I changed one ingredient; this is Hefe Weisse Import hot scrape. I'll let you all know how it progresses.
grin.gif

547PC160167-med.JPG

547PC120062-med.JPG

Is the chubby guy a trespasser? I hope you find out who the guy is that was cruzing on your land. He should be an easy one to identify being goofy looking and all.
grin.gif
By the way....Nice buck pic Iron.....

Chubby Chubby Its bad enought getting that c**p at home.
grin.gif

This guy looks like an evil deer or deer with attitude. We keep him around to chase the chubby guys off.
547Bruce2004buck_099.jpg

I'm not sure what LIV meant, but I HOPE he was talking about the deer and not more pics like the second one!
evil.gif

IWOOD, that last picture looks like an old warrior that just doesn't know when to give up, but the second picture looks like a middle aged warrior that just doesn't know what's going on!
grin.gif
Great pictures thanx for sharin!!

Middle aged, goofy looking, chubby. Give me something I can denie I am getting a little depressed.
grin.gif
Here are two more.
547PC120073-med.JPG

547PC160162-med.JPG

Easy to get 20 pictures a Day right now!! Digital is the only way to Go!! Nothing Big Yet!!!

Hey Ironwood what are you doing in that 2nd picture? This suppose to be G rated site! What are you fantasizing about big deer? HA! HA! CONGRATES on getting the one in the First picture!

hey ironwood, awesome pics. i had a similar situation this past march when my camera took 121 pics in 5 days, it was because a couple of families took up home in front of my camera, and them little ones never stopped eating, they broke the wallet up pretty bad!................. one more thing, in the second pic it looks like your having a little trouble was it cold that day?
grin.gif
anyways congrats on the buck, looks like a good one!!!

Top Bottom