Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skip Sligh The Bass Fishing Guy

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Finally got to meet up with Skip to wrestle with a few bass. I think he'd catch more fish if he'd quit thinking about deer hunting so much.... :grin:

It was fun buddy, we'll have to do it again! Thanks for coming! :drink2:

3f300120.jpg

43d71ef6.jpg

573f55b4.jpg

8129437b.jpg

ce741055.jpg

Looks like a couple of Bill Dance wannabees. You've probably created a monster now Thomas. Skip's gonna be digging ponds and working on pond management now, and spending thousands of dollars trying to figure how to grow the largest bass in the world. I can see it now............ Bassin with Skip on the outdoor channel :grin:

Was a great time! Appreciate it! We actually met up to plan out all the details on next year's Shed Buck Competition! :). THA4 is now a major new sponsor!
With that 3rd photo- I have been called by Bassmaster's magazine and several new sponsors!!! I am not sure bass will be able to distract me from my deer obsession but it's sure great to mix things up!!! Yes, I think THA4 can confirm I'm as obsessed in person as on here. :). Good time! The creation of making a new giant bass pond on my place did come up so that is pretty ironically funny right there!!

Ha.. nice... Skip, I'm pretty sure I caught that same little bass... luckily Thomas didn't take a pic of it ;)

We don't have bass,....I see a pile of bass fishing on the fishing network (all my oldest watches), they look like a hoot, though muskie bait as Thomas would say.

Looks like a bunch of fun guys!!! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of waterbody is that, pond, lake, river?

Looks like a bunch of fun guys!!! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of waterbody is that, pond, lake, river?

Thomas has his own private 100 acre lake behind his Mansion/castle. I didn't realize he was some uppity wealthy Earl until I crossed his draw bridge and drove over his Moat to be greeted by his servants and peasants. He allowed me to sit in the back of his boat (ship) and for every 5 casts he took, I was allowed 1. And I was only allowed to cast into the areas he had already cast in. His rules and lifestyle are new to me BUT I was submissive as I should be. :)

Was a small lake. Right outside of Buckingham. Great fun. I hope to make it to SaskGuy's palace someday!!!!

Top Bottom