Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skip's Video, 2012 Season- "Another Season PASSED"

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
So I SUCK w/video's & anything computers! :grin: BUT... I whipped this up as fast & basic as I could. It's 13 minutes... I got MOST the bucks I passed (really wish I had some better footage on 3 other bucks that just turned out too crappy to put in here) & some times I forgot cam of course BUT, here's some bucks from 2012. Ironically, from several settings, all but 1 of these made it (And we blasted that one as a management buck - saved him for a buddy that wanted to target him). Usually some bucks don't make it but this season was a little better than normal for these "survival machines". The season went way too fast as usual - many of these bucks bigger & older next year (ya, one I pry shoulda shot but oh well, no biggy). It was a really fun season, did get some really nice bucks down and had a blast this year. Totally for fun.....

*Looks like only can view from a regular computer- no phones or ipads (guess this is what happens when you're terrible with computers!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fF7wQOQ68

Last edited:
Nice job Skip. You make me want to carry my camera a little more often. I do think that I got a bigger kick out of the songs you chose than the deer themselves. Gunna be a good year next year!

i gotta hand it to ya Skip...i don't think i could've passed a couple of those guys! nice job!

& sorry- my bro said he can't pull it up on a phone... Since I'm a Tard- how do I change the youtube format so it can be played on phone?

good watch! way to pass them up. looks like your gonna have some fun shedhunting. BTW, which one took the dirt nap?

Very impressive, many nice ones there, the upcoming season should be very promising in your timber!

good watch! way to pass them up. looks like your gonna have some fun shedhunting. BTW, which one took the dirt nap?

Any Guesses??!?! :rolleyes::confused::grin:

*Hint... Try and shoot older bucks that maybe don't have best genetics. And yes, it's so hard to tell with that video & obviously folks don't know the history of the bucks or all the cams & up close experience BUT- if you have a guess, be curious who nails it the fastest???

Great montage of your year - thanks for sharing. You should have a couple really nice bucks to hunt next season.

Top Bottom