Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sligh1 Bucks Passed Video, 2013

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Well, got the pro's in Hollywood to master another Oscar winning production. 11 minutes long, can put on mute, I just through some tunes on there. Few really nice typicals that I'm excited about the years to come as well as several others. Just for fun and enjoy....

http://youtu.be/Z27ry1kkeCk

If doesn't work, I think this one works on the phone with no music for copyright stuff, it's hd too.
http://youtu.be/zyHiFXkPLiE

Last edited:
Tried to watch it but utube is saying it is blocked for copyright issues? Maybe from the music?

I'll repost it in a sec with one without music. Ya, I guess if there's music they hammer you on copyright and can only view it from computer and not home. I'll repost in a bit.

how did you pass the giant 10? hes got to over 160 not? I wouldve had to drill him...your a better man than i!

I might be in the minority, but I loved your music choices. Probably not many Smashing Pumpkin fans on here, but closing out with Pink Floyd was great. Loved watching the deer too :)

Thanks!

Sligh1 is the man..........

Good Lord, you've got a bunch of up and comers! And you've got some mature giants! You can tell your doing everything right! Awesome age structure and awesome feed!

Some great bucks in that video. That white racked 10 that rips everything up is gonna be a mega giant. Really like the high and tight typical at the 5:20 mark, just a cool looking deer.

The wide typical at the 9:30 mark is just a tank. Thanks for sharing, hope to see a few of these boys on the ground next year.

Kratz

The 1st white typical is only 3. He's an absolute beast and is actually a 9x6 with his kickers. Was maybe 140-145 last yr
Big white 10 is 5 but he's a rare case where I just wanted to see him hit 6. :). A few yrs ago- ya, woulda smoked him. Saw him January 10 so he made it as long as the shed buck season didn't get him. :). Thx guys!

Sligh

Maybe I'm crazy but the most impressive deer to me is the double G3 buck. If he's 2.5 like I think, he's really got 200+ potential!

Top Bottom