Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Slug gun

Savage 220 camo / stainless with the accutrigger. That's what im buying anyways. Everything I have read leads me to the savage. Tar hunts are supposed to be one of the best but are really expensive and supposedly do not shoot any better than the savage. Im sure my muzzleloader will shoot the pants off any slug gun but for some reason I want a nice slug gun for when its pouring rain for multiple days.

I use a Remington 11-87 with a full rifled barrel and kill em out to 150 yrds no prob with Winchester slugs

Savage 220 camo / stainless with the accutrigger. That's what im buying anyways. Everything I have read leads me to the savage. Tar hunts are supposed to be one of the best but are really expensive and supposedly do not shoot any better than the savage. Im sure my muzzleloader will shoot the pants off any slug gun but for some reason I want a nice slug gun for when its pouring rain for multiple days.

Savage! I have one it is great, basically designed like a rifle

Top Bottom