Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

small buck down

jeremy217

shot this one at about 5:30, came in about 15mins after a small 6 point came out in the cut corn field, then this one shows up, lookes at me acouple times but just ignores me and walks on, walks threw my shooting lane at 25 yds, was quartering slightly away so my arrow entered just behind front shoulder and hit the other shoulder, ran about 25yds and started to stumble walked about 20 more yards and went to jump the fence and just barely made it over, found him piled up right on the other side, about 5mins after I shot him I looked to my right and a nice 9 and a 8 point were standing, the 8 turned and walked off but the bigger one did come out in the field but didnt stay long before turning around and walking off, nothin big but will put some meat on the smoker,,,
biggrin.gif
oh and for all you rage fans this was shot with a broadhead from walmart 3 for $10 ran less than 50 yds and piled up
biggrin.gif

035.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

Just goes to show you shot placement is all that matters, good work! Congrats on your deer! :way:
-Longspurs-

proves you don't have to spend big money just to kill a deer and have food and fun!

Top Bottom