Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smile for the camera!

Seth

blah_054.jpg

The old man caught this mean ol' SOB last night. Guesstimated at right around 40 lbs. I'm headed out in a few hours to check and rebait lines. I think the high river levels pushed some of them big boys out of the bottoms and up the creek into our ponds. Hopefully I'll have a few more pics to add from tonight!!

I thought I had a big one in my pond but not that big. He or she or heshe is a whopper.

hoofline.gif

Snappers are a bugger to clean, but they sure are good eating.

Thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Well today we ran lines and yielded another whopper, just a shade bigger than the one above. We also pulled in 2 one pound plus bull heads and a 9 pound largemouth off the jugs. I'll post pics when I get the time. But for now I gotta run!

Man, that looks like a blast Seth! Let me know if you allow tag alongs, I'll even bring the Busch Light!

9 lbs largemouth????????????

i EXPECT some photos of that hawg!!!!

very cool Seth!!

Them snappers are really good eat.
VERY VERY old to be that size and kinda a shame to kill em. Tough call

There is a gentleman in Des Moines that would be very interested in keeping them alive. He has a 70 some pound one in his basement. Florida snapper. It is NOT an alligator snapper either.

Holy Hell Seth!? That turd-le is flippin huge! But even more impressive, a 9 lb bass.. sweet jesus.. u get that bass outta ur grandpas pond?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">u get that bass outta ur grandpas pond? </div></div>

I'm gonna have to answer that question with a maybe... You'll probably be hitting me up to fish it when you get out of the sand box I'm willing to bet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We've been turtling for a few years now and we keep them in a big tank and change the water on em every few days until the end of the summer and then have a big turtle fry at the bar in town. They are good stuff! I'll work on getting the bass pics up. Wasn't on my camera so might take a bit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm gonna have to answer that question with a maybe... You'll probably be hitting me up to fish it when you get out of the sand box I'm willing to bet.
</div></div>

Maaaaayyyyybbbbeeee.. haha /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif that would be a tough booger to catch. What the hell do u guys put in the water? That's like the bass in Brad's pond.. they're on steroids or something..ha

Top Bottom