Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snow around Pisgah

I am heading to the Deer Classic and would like to shed hunt around Pisgah and moorehead area. I should draw a tag this year again and hunt the Loess Hills there and stay at loess hills hideaway. Any info. on the snow would be appreciated. Thanx, Doug

I plan on going back around the 17th of March, so I hope it is mostly gone by then.

Are you planning on hunting the state forest?

Lookin' like some warm weather coming in and from the reports I had this past storm was mostly rain for them, may be muddy but the melting should make good shed hunting conditions, good luck on the sheds

I hunt the preparation unit I believe but could be wrong. I hunted it 2 yrs ago for 3 days then had to come home. I saw 3 140" bucks 1 morning but they were to far. I was wanting to get a better feel for the area. it was N of the lake. Doug

Doug the Prep Canyon is a good area and is way to big to get pressure until gun season. Great archery area and is in my back yard. Need any insight let me know.

Thanx. I might be there Sat. and Sun. and if you dont mind maybe we could visit or go look for some antler if the snow isnt to bad. Let me know. Thanx again, Doug

Top Bottom