Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snowmobiles NE Iowa

Buckfevr

Seriously there must be more snowmobiles in NE Iowa than cars. Interesting too they seem to be herded up this time of year travelling in packs, especially at night. I seriously envy the lack of regulation and the associated freedom. You can't even try that here.

What you mean it's not ok for me to drive my truck through your yard in the summer???????

LOL Seriously my friend isn't doing well medically and the outpouring of neighborly support is astounding. And I do think that the level of regulation affects the social structure. When people are so highly regulated that it defies logic, people don't want to be bothered anymore and withdraw.

What you mean it's not ok for me to drive my truck through your yard in the summer???????

I can't stand snowmobiles half the time. Sunday while in my yard pruning trees two snowmobiles go through my ditch/part of the yard, while I am standing there in the yard. Luckily the snow has already melted off so I don't have to stare at their tracks in my yard. Maybe I should make it a habit to ride my 4-wheeler through their yard this summer.

Top Bottom