Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snuck up on a couple

deerhunter93

Today I pulled stands with my dad, when we were driving out I spotted a deer bedded. After looking through the binoculars we could tell there were three bucks bedded close to each other. I got out and snuck around behind them while my dad watched from the truck. I ended up walking up right behind them, I got within 10 yards. One was a really nice 140 class 10, one was a 110 class 8 point, and the third was a 120 class 10. I couldn't believe I got that close. I think it was because they were just paying attention to my dad in the truck and the snow really helped. It was so awesome! I just wish one of the bigger two would have came by when I was hunting. I have two pictures from the stalk on my phone but I dont know how to get them onto the computer.
My buddy called me later today and wanted to see if I wanted to go shed hunting. I knew it still is a little early, and we still have a lot of snow but I love being out there. No sheds but we saw close to 40 deer, one nice 8 pointer and a small buck, both still had both sides. We also saw 10 gobblers and 5 hens.
It was a great day in to be out in God's country!

Here is just a neat picture I took during my hike.
HPIM0106.JPG

Top Bottom