Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

snuff lid art

First he draws the pattern to fit the size of the frame. Then he has to pop the lids and cut them out by hand. Then they have to be sized and pasted on so that the words all go the same way. Then the fins and extras are added in a different color of lid. There's a lot more work into them than you realize, he's unemployed so he has spare time and this is his only income.

You know you want the catfish sofa king. :D

What's something like that cost?

At 6 or 7 bux a tin for Cope, just the lids are spendy! :D

I quit 3.5 years ago already....I would have had enough tin lids for him for a year had I saved them all for the 10 years I was addicted to that crap.

Very cool idea though....and yes, very unique for sure.

First he draws the pattern to fit the size of the frame. Then he has to pop the lids and cut them out by hand. Then they have to be sized and pasted on so that the words all go the same way. Then the fins and extras are added in a different color of lid. There's a lot more work into them than you realize, he's unemployed so he has spare time and this is his only income.

You know you want the catfish sofa king. :D
That sucks he is unemployed. I think you should suggest that he gets in touch with the cope salesmen in his area or copenhagen corporate office and send them one. Maybe corporate will buy a bunch to give to there salesmen or retailers. Just an idea. Couldn't hurt sending one to them or at least sending an email with a picture. Like I said just an idea.

Top Bottom