Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So I am a little confused

SWBUCKHNTR

Well I was chasing this big 9 and figured out where he was what he was doing and after 3 years finally pulled some pics of him. I thought he was the same deer I have sheds to from 2 of the last three years but his brows really make me think different. What do you guys think on if its the same deer, age and score?
I know he is no hog but for the time and area I have to hunt this year I would be happy with him.
Trail_Cam_007.JPG

Trail_Cam_0051.JPG

6125trail_cam_pics_028_edited.jpg

Not the same deer. Related maybe, but not the same. The crabs on the sheds and nothing on the recent pics are screaming that.

I'm not sure what your definition of hog is, but that deer is worthy of anyone's wall.

i agree with para ops, not the same deer, the crabs on the front of your shed doesnt match the photo, your right shed your holding, brow tine to short of the one you have in the pic, the picture on your cams deer, his right brow is taller.genetics may have been passes on , but, a toataly different deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ParaOps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm not sure what your definition of hog is, but that deer is worthy of anyone's wall. </div></div>

I know he is a good deer especially for a main frame 8 but I just have so many fricken main frame 8's and a few that are better than him so that is why I said he wasnt a hog

I'm with Jake....love them big 8's! SW, I wasn't getting down on you for your comment at all....hope it didn't come across that way. If you have bigger 8's running around there..... we'd love to see some pics if you can get them. Wow!

Great buck, I am saying different also, same reasons as mentioned above plus I think the sheds look a bit more massive than the cam pics. Smoker either way.

KRatz

Top Bottom