Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

so mad

so , i missed my third buck this year , thought it was my nerves til i shot under one again today , he runs like 10 yards and comes back sniffing the ground so i let another fly and another miss so i get home and look at bow and the stupid cam on my fall away rest is sliding on the string , same prob i thought i had fixed last year :mad: kinda like the fall away but need to decide wether to get rid of it or have it served on or something , the trophy taker buss cable cams are a joke i'm finding out the hard way. oh by the way , he was sniffing the arrow stuck in the ground that went under him

Either a imbecile set it up , or you got a bad one! I've had a TT on my bow for about 8-9 years with no problem!!:confused:

the rest is great its the stupid little plastic cam that holds the cord on , it won't tighten enough for it not to slide up on draw

This is why I like to carry one of those small Rinehart targets in back of my truck and I always shoot one arrow before I head out to the stand just to make sure. Sorry about your bad luck.

On my Qad, I have the cord between the fibers of down buss cable, which just holds it secure, much like a peep. Then serve it in.

Top Bottom