Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So what are they up to now!!

Crockett

PMA Member
I have not been able to get out since last weekend! I have heard everything from , Geez!! They are running everywhere to......... the cold flipped the switch! We are not seeing anything!! :mad: Whats happening in your part of Iowa????????!!

Haven't hunted since Sunday but last night my brother had a parade of deer pass by him on the way to feed. This morning on the way to work I saw 3 different mature bucks with different does in a 20 mile drive.

Food here as well, smaller bucks are showing no interest. Mature deer are still moving, had one of my 5 yr olds show up last night. Havnt seen him in a year

shes taking it pretty good! lol great pictures, I was out in my best spot today, funnel between two large tracts of timber....had 6 does and 4 fawns come by. They came by in spurts of 2,3,2, and 3 with 0 bucks with them. I believe the big boys are doing what that picture indicates at the moment!!

I took a 20-30 mile drive this evening. Lots of deer hitting the fields early in large groups. The younger bucks seemed to right with the does, and not pushing them. Saw one good buck, he was all by himself from what I could tell.

X rated. All i saw today was 2 small bucks wandering and a lonely fawn. Momma must have been shacked up. Last night had a descent 10 come in right at dark checking bedding area. Hope the bigger ones are crushing this weekend I still have lot tag to fill.

Saw two good bucks in a field (From the road) fighting it out. Doe and fawns where just feeding away. That was last night (Nov 20th)

Top Bottom