Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sob Story

:way: yes I'm joking. That is part of what this site is all about. I love the fact that guys are willing to help others out and that people will share knowledge and resources. I hope you kill a slob, and your welcome up here in Gods country anytime! There are a few birds around this year :grin:

And where exactly is God's country? I like road trips! :drink2:

And where exactly is God's country? I like road trips! :drink2:

Well put it this way, if Illinois has the golden triangle, then I live in the "Platinum square" :D Winneshiek, Allamakee, Clayton, and Fayette counties are where I do most of my hunting. Shhhhhhhhh

It is absolutely beautiful up that way. I've been up around Luster Heights a few times and loved it!

turkeys

i would be willing to take a couple guys turing turkey season have about 7000 acres to turkey hunt on lots of turkeys i will put you on the birds if you buy the beer later s.e. iowa jefferson van burne counties send me a message need a little notice couple of days would be good

Hilandville is where it's all at... :D

IDK Limb Sattre might have you beat. If you haven't been to the Sattre Store your missing out. Fresh egg salad sandwiches daily or she says they're daily but I'm thinking more like monthly:eek:. I love the Highlandville area. There's a little public spot up there I like to hit now and then.

Top Bottom