Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some Cat

Ok i got this on trail cam. Compaired to other deer and coyotes that crossed the same spot the cat looks to be around 15inches tall and weight 20-25lbs. He is all spotted up and is very muscular. I don't think its a house cat. For one never seen a house cat like this or this big and muscular. Plus its about 3/4 of a mile from any house. Baby mountain lion?? I don't know what do you guys think.. I can tell you I had pics of deer in this field 3mins before this was taken and didn't have another pic of a deer for 2.5 hours after it was taken. A hand on the farm this was taken swears she seen a Mountain Lion 2 weeks ago. Then sat night 2 Quarter horses broke through the fence scared of something. There are deer and coyotes running past the horses daily and they don't scare the horses at all....:confused:

That was my first thought till my wife cleared the image up on her computer. Then I seen all the spots and how muscular it is and now Im unsure. I have never seen a house cat that looks like that. And to be that far away from a house, not to mention all the yotes we have on the farm.

Not a mountain lion, their babies would be way big by this time of year. White tail tip I can see on my phone, ditch tiger.

Mountain Lions dont have spots....

Mt. Lion cubs do.
0122A024.JPG

But I agree that it is a big Tom cat.

Mt Lion cubs don't look like that this time of yr, trust me, wife's first cousin recently emailed me pics of some he just got on his homebrew trail cam, the kitten is pretty large now and colred just like mom.

I stand corrected..... :way:

However, i still believe the original pic is of a feral cat.

If a house cat and a bobcat mixed and had a baby and that baby mated with a jaguar then had a baby and that baby mated with a leopard and had a baby, then that baby mated with a mountain lion and had a baby, that baby would be what you have a picture of. they call them leparjagbob lion cats

Top Bottom