Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some Foxy photo's !!

stuffy

Knew that would get your attention!

This is a family of four young pups.

On the way to work one morning, (after turkey hunting,)I stopped to take some photo's, they were all out of the den, catching some rays, and winks.
The problem is, their den is right on the top side of a ditch, on a pretty busy county blacktop. These photo's were taken, a few weeks ago. So far I have seen no casualties on the side of the road. I have also only seen them one other time,since.
Thought you would enjoy, how cute the little rascals are.
grin.gif

Neat pic.Had one that lived in one of the areas that I bowhunted.He was fun to watch and could find him sunning himself on a south facing bank,the problem it was also right off a well traveled road and a couple of brats on a 4-wheeler thought it would be fun to shoot him.
frown.gif
My buddie who owns the land chased the kids off after he heard the shots but it was to late.The fox did not make it.

They are cute little guys. I had one for a pet for a while. His ma got hit on the R.R. tracks and I adopted him. When I see a fox near that old den I like to think his offspring are still running those tracks.

Top Bottom