Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some more Iowa Hawkeyes going to jail...

Wow. Idiots.

I'm sure a lot of people have thought about capping some bunnies on campus but most are smart enough to know its probably not a good idea. Evidently these two geniuses couldn't figure that out

not the smartest move but i did plenty of dumb stuff as a "kid" and if the punishment is fair the rest of those wrestlers better watch their buts, i thought this was the fun years of a guys life. breaking the law is that and anyone that gets a traffic ticket is endangering someone and just as guilty as these two, would be alot worse to me if they were shooting windows

Going to jail as a thread title? :rolleyes:

A stupid move but not an offense that will see incarceration.

article says arrested. arrested means they went to jail

Come on, really?

Saying going to jail is usually reserved for "doing time".

Also, the title says "going to jail" and by your definition, they "went to jail".

I'm in no way trying to defend their actions just don't make a federal case out of it.

Probably a trip to the jail then released on own recognizance. Pretty dumb move kinda funny though. I hope the punishment will be fair but when an athlete makes the news it always gets blown out or proportion.

Believe it or not I know of allot of midwest kids that have done this at college. I have heard these stories before, BB Guns, Pellet guns and even archery tackle being used to whack some cotton tails or tree rats on campus. Of course allot of the guys I know did this in the late 80's through the mid 90's. A few guys I know were involved in some potato gun shooting over CR in about 95 from the Kirkwood dorms. Not the brightest thing to do as others said, but to these kids it was a harmless thought. Probably kids raised on hunting and fishing, and had a hunger for some bunny. Agreed not a smart place to do it, but allot of other kids pull off way more offensive things that get swept under the rug, or not as much of a deal is made of it. How many thieves and druggies has the football team had? I'd rather see the kids whackin some rabbits. Some tree hugger probably narced them off......LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom