Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some new faces showing up!

droptine37

Life Member
I would love to see this buck get a pass this year. I am not sure the group I hunt with will be able to pass this guy up but I think he is young and could be a giant someday. What do you guys think?
2066-big_timber_young_9.jpg

Sorry for the big picture. I have no idea why that happened. This next buck is a nice 8 point. He looks mature. I personally would give him a pass but as I have gotten older I have grown to respect this older deer and someday I might be able to look past his marginal rack and consider his a real trophy. He is still on the hit list for our group because of his age. The last buck is a stud. We have no history with this buck. We have had most of our good bucks that we have been getting on trail cams lately moving right around 7:30 pm. Hopefully in another week or two these big dogs will be on their feet while the sun is still up.
2066-old_80_big_10.jpg
2066-briarwood_bottoms_9.jpg

I can't see what's wrong with buck #2...plus it appears he has a double throat patch. (could be the flash?)
If so..that'd leapfrog him onto my most wanted list.

Sask your exactly right. I have no idea why my pictures are so big and why they are out of order. That big 10 is a beast and at the top of our list. The 8 point which is the 3rd picture is the buck that I was talking about being mature but not real impressive.

That first buck does look young. Small bases. I would say 2.5 or maybe 3.5. Looks like he's sinking in quicksand!

Top Bottom