Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Somebody ran into some trouble

BriarwoodBottoms

4172-cdy_0004_120098.jpg
4172-cdy_0018.jpg

Ouch! If that was another buck antler to antler, that would take a heck of a lot of pressure to break an antler like that!

I passed a 150 class.....6 pointer.... like that this year.

Gorgeous 5 on his right side, but only a brow tine on his left. Main beam was busted off. Hope he makes it to booner status next year.

LYON said:
Ouch! If that was another buck antler to antler, that would take a heck of a lot of pressure to break an antler like that!

Thats excactly what i was thinkin, think of how intense that must of been.

Hoollllllyy crap! I don't know if that would of happened in a fight or not, maybe his antler/face got smacked by a mirror and he's lucky to still be walking.

I've been fortunate enough to see two different mature buck fights. One of them they got locked together and the smaller bodied deer was killed in a matter of minutes by a tine in the neck and the other bucks relentless attack. The other fight lasted about 1 minute at most and it was incredibly loud and very intense. The body size and strength of two mature bucks ramped up on testosterone can produce severely broken antlers and sometimes death. It's crazy to see in person how hard two bucks can be on each other. What we reproduce by rattling can never compare to a full on fight

Top Bottom