Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Someone got my shooter!

Brau33

Broadhead
Was walking to my stand and found this slob laying dead. I noticed he was gut shot so I figured I would ask around to see who's he was. Called the DNR and he found a kid who "claimed" he had stuck him a few nights ago. Kind of suspicious on his story but I gave it up because I wouldnt want anyone to take my buck if I had arrowed him. I have this one trail cam picture of him and know its him because of his stickers, not as big as I thought but they always look bigger from the back!! He had about a 23-24" spread, what do you guys think he scores?
06deerfound12.jpg
06trailcambigbuck2.jpg

I cant get these pic's to resize for some reason, so sorry they are hard to see, thats me in the pic

Congrats on being a good sport about it. I am sure that wasn't easy to do. He does look like a goodn.

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats on being a good sport about it. I am sure that wasn't easy to do. He does look like a goodn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely...good job of being a "big man" about it...your buck will be coming to you soon!

Best wishes!

i hope the kid was honest with ya. but if i was him. i would have some serious mixed feelings

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely...good job of being a "big man" about it...your buck will be coming to you soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

I AGREE!

Too bad. I had video of a MONSTER a few years ago that I was expecting to hunt and he got plunked with a smoke pole before I could see him from the stand.
frown.gif

I didn't know he had gone down and continue to hunt him until thanksgiving. Most hours I have had in the stand to date
grin.gif

Well, if karma has any grace, you'll wind up encountering a bigger one. Hope you do. Good job being decent about it.

Nice Buck!

Even better is the way you handled it. Way to be a true sportsman. You will be rewarded for your outstanding ethics eventually. Congrats!!

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad. I had video of a MONSTER a few years ago that I was expecting to hunt and he got plunked with a smoke pole before I could see him from the stand.
frown.gif

I didn't know he had gone down and continue to hunt him until thanksgiving. Most hours I have had in the stand to date
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember when we saw that deer at the classic...I remember your jaw landing on the table when you spotted his head mount.
grin.gif

I can't believe the neck on that thing already.

Did you happen to find that buck close to water?

That was the right thing to do. Good things will come to those who deserve them. I've always believed that.

Top Bottom