Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

someone stole my ladder stand

jaybeee

two $200.00 climbers and a lockon in this small Davenport wood-lot,and someone stole my new ladder stand. After almost 2 months in the same tree, we move the stand 40 yards Tuesday afternoon, and by Wednesday afternoon it was gone .........bow holder,safety belt, the thief took it all,that *&%#@(*^%$!((&^%%$#, HOPE HE IS CURSED BY THE DEER GODS.....just don't understand, why a hunter would do this,..
confused.gif
if anyone sees a person in the woods with bolt cutters, do your self a favor , kick his ass, and take his bolt cutters. You'd be doing yourself and everyone else a favor.

You can always hope he falls off the stand and breaks his neck.
mad.gif
Doesn't get any lower than that.

That really stinks:( beeen there myself new hunting blind 2 days old and they tossed my chair out but must of liked the blind!

man, that really sucks, i feel your pain brother. I'm down to just 2 stands, an API lock-on i've had forever and a cheapo wallyworld 2 man ladder stand.both got enough chains and cables on 'em to make harry hudini flinch. god help the s.o.b. i catch stealin' stands. gonna put those bolt cutters where the sun don't shine.
mad.gif

That's gotta take a lot of work to steal a ladder stand? Couldn't of been too sneaky....crooks that's for sure!
mad.gif

Neighbor from Eldridge called me a couple hours ago. He went to farm in VB county last night with his son, get dressed and heads out with the bow... no stand, heads for second site... no stand. Had two double ladder stands stolen. Wrecked weekend for a father & son. Sure hope the thief enjoys them.

Hey they had to have something to shoot the bucks out of this weekend! As I imagine this type of idiot has the mentality to do both!!
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey they had to have something to shoot the bucks out of this weekend! As I imagine this type of idiot has the mentality to do both!!
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is exactly what we'll see as a result of this early doe season. All the boneheads will look at it as an opportunity to get a buck early or run wide over other grounds with fewer folk around watching. The same boneheads will have the finders keepers problem with all of the equipment they come across while running wide.

Hey- Here's a new twist. I just got back from our new Riverside timber. Seems I have an extra ladder stand now, wasn't there last week. Didn't have anything to write with so I guess I'll go back and leave a note to have it removed.

Pharmer,
Leave a note on the TREE the stand used to be on telling them that they can contact the local CO to pick up their stand and their citation for trespassing.

Don't feel bad, last weekend someone stole 1/3 of one of my stands. They could only get one section of the lader since the seat itself is padlocked to the tree. Ruined my dads deer hunt when he went out in the morning to find it gone.

well I had 14 taken and found 5 of them and turned the dude in,,,and the law won't do nothing to him..................

Top Bottom