Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Songdogs and Reds

DOUBLE LUNG

The boys and I had a heck of a year again. We ended up with 62 coyotes and a dozen fox. We were focusing on the coyotes this year and not so much on the fox. But we sure passed on a lot of the reds. The picture is missing a few yotes due to nasty mange and knowone wanting to touch them and a couple fox that people are getting tanned out. We all contributed to the harvesting of the yotes but I don't think on a single day there was more than 8 of us out. Usually it was 4 to 6 people. Fun was had by all and the pictures turned out great. Hope you all enjoy. The party with the money from furs is going to be another great one. Oh yeah, NW Scrapper Buck's Step son enjoyed the picture also.

07-08CoyoteSeason026.jpg

07-08CoyoteSeason001.jpg

07-08CoyoteSeason019.jpg

07-08CoyoteSeason023.jpg

Very nice, pics and shooting, I'm sure a lot of pheasants and other small game would thank you if they could.

A lot of it is spot and stalk or just find some fresh tracks going into a section and ride around the whole section to see if they had left. If there are no tracks leaving the section then you know he is still in there. Calling around here is pretty tough for the fact that it is so flat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadowpeople</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of guns do you guys use? </div></div>
Mostly sling shots and BB guns /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thats a lot of dead dogs!
Awesome, looks like you guys are doing well!!!

Nice Work!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NW IA Scrapper Buck</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadowpeople</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of guns do you guys use? </div></div>
Mostly sling shots and BB guns /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

He isn't lying, I seen it done! Nice job guys!

Top Bottom