Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sons first deer

BOWSTRING

After 3 misses at the same group of deer sunday morning he sealed the deal monday evening on this button buck. To say he was excited was is an understatement. Took it at some public land out of a ground blind. Made a perfect 30 yard shot with his 20 gauge. The deer ran about 50 yards and was done.
Saturday I was going to sell this gun cause he was scared to death of the recoil but we got a sims vibration pad for it now you can't get it out of his hands. What a great product well worth the $40 for it. Takes almost all the recoiled out of it I had to try it out also might get one for my gun.

9071-9923_1167284100486_1179422791_30497106_1028882_n.jpg
Last Try it's in the phote album here under first deer, bowstring for a search I think. If some one that's smarter than me can post it thanks.

Nice Job!! And Sims recoil pads are the way to go. I've tried several different ones on 3 different rifles and two different hard hitting turkey shotguns. Every time, Sims made them comfortable and fun to shoot again. I highly recommend them over others, especially when it comes to the youth and having them be comfortable with recoil. Great job!

Top Bottom