Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sons first deer

jeremy217

Had a awesome weekend, we started it out sat. morning seeing 2 really nice bucks, had them both at 60yds and when my son was up and getting ready to pull the trigger someone off in the distance shoots 3 times and they both spook and take off, ended up seeing 7 bucks and a bunch of does but no shots, didnt make it out sat afternoon. sunday morning started out slow with only seeing a doe and one buck, which ended up with a shot and a miss. got back out at around 5pm and at 6 had a small spike walk out in the clearing and walking towards us, as my son was getting the gun ready i quickly ranged him at 93yds, my son let him walk closer and at 65yds sent the 125gr hornady sabot on its was and finding its mark. now the funny part me and him were so wrapped up in this deer and making the shot, after he shot there was a bigger buck standing about 30yds behind him but it didnt matter he was exited he had one down and i was to, was a awesome weekend
2012-09-16_18-24-51_74.jpg

Top Bottom