Sony P31

nannyslayer

I bought a sony P31 with intentions of building a trail cam (actually having Shredder or Vman build me one) and never got around to it. It is a used camera I bought off ebay, and would part with it if anyone needs it. I am going to buy me a better camera to carry around with me while I'm out in the woods. If you are interested in it, shoot me a pm.

Copy_of_pics_049.jpg

How does the P31 differ from the P32?

Thanks for getting the pic in there for me what did I do wrong?

On the p31 hack its not as easy as the p32 and p41 but so far I have been able to do them without any problems. The things thake great pics and have as good a flash as any Sony in my opinion They are a little larger and need to be put in a 1060 case But best yet is they can be had pretty cheap

When you upload a picture you need to copy the properties then click the third icon from the left as you enter your post. This is where you insert the properties so the image displays. If you get the properties of a thumbnail you'll get a small image to display.

I may take a look at a P31

Ironwood, they are great cams. Not as fast as a p41 but not nearly as expensive either. Mine typically flash in 2.5 to 3 seconds from trigger.

Back